Monday, May 4, 2015

Going to McDonalds

May 4th, 2015
The next I got up got back on the trail and started walking pretty fast and didn't take too many breaks. I was expecting to be hiking in a really hot dry desert but the trail ended up following a creek with lots of trees for over 20 miles. 

As I got further down the trail it was disappointing because there was a lot of graffiti on the rocks near the river and on the trail. Seems like a whole bunch of kids from city either moved into the country or they thought it would be cool to go out on the PCT and spray paint all the rocks they could find. 

I hiked until the sun went down and hiked some more. I finally arrived to Silverwood Lake and I set up camp after hiking around 33 miles. Only 17 more to go before getting to McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment