Sunday, May 10, 2015

Poodle Dog Bush

May 10th, 2015



I got up feeling tired. Then I packed up and got back onto the trail. The next section of the trail was a dry and burnt out.  It was to be the worst part of the trail for Poodle Dog bush which is a plant that supposedly causes really bad rashes and skin irritation. Then I came around the corner and I saw an older gentleman and a woman on the trail. The guy was pinching the poodle dog bush and smelling it. The plant smells like a cross between a skunk and a dandelion. I quickly told him that he should be careful and told him about the plant. I told him that he probably should not touch anything with that hand and wash it with soap. 



The rest of the day was uneventful. 
I kept on walking went up to the mountaintop and set up camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment